Hello and welcome!
This blog is my own Quest between a mash of things that interest me and make part of my leisure and professional life. It is also my own memory therapy to not let those spread notepad notes lost and forgotten.
From factual entertainment to marketing, from ethical fashion to online documentary, I am very much involved and interested in diverse areas within media and business.
My name is Rita Madeira, originally from Portugal, I am a curious masher for all things creative, a factual media passionate with a strong business mindset. Admire great women who urged change and make Anita Roddick’s words my ethos: “Trust your crazy ideas!”.
CURRENTLY I AM…
- Co-founder and Marketing Executive at AYMO
- Freelancer as Media Producer. Some examples of work can be seen on the Projects page.
- Masters in Media Practice & Culture at UWE (UK)
- Bachelor in Business Management at ISEG (Portugal)
- in Turkey under an exchange program which I will never forget for its cultural diversity,
- As Marketing Executive | Account at INZIOMEDIA, TV production house, Portugal,
Having had a break with the writing last year, mediaQmood is back and aims to be my place to ‘empty my head’ of all things I see, hear, think about and experience on my daily beat as well as a showcase for some of my work.